Creating a water saving garden is easy! Simply follow these steps to get started:
- Select your watering requirements by clicking on the arrows – the more drops, the more watering required.
- Select your plant size by clicking on the arrows.
- Select your soil type by clicking on the arrows.
- Select your style by clicking on the arrows.
- Click GO – the plant selector will generate a list specific to your requirements! Simply print your list and take it along to your local nursery.
Water once every few weeks in dry periods.
Water once every 2 weeks in dry periods.
Watering once a week in dry periods.